Hitman: Agent 47
- Rupert Friend as Agent 47, a secret agent who works for a top secret non-government organization called the International Contracts Agency which carries out the assassinations of high profile targets worldwide.
- Hannah Ware as Katia van Dees
- Helena Pieske as young Katia
- Zachary Quinto as John Smith, another clone from the agent program.
- Ciarán Hinds as Dr. Litvenko, the founder of the agent program and Katia's father.
- Thomas Kretschmann as Le Clerq, the chairman of an organization called Syndicate International. It is described as an international terrorist organization who are responsible for creating a army of unstoppable assassins in fighting against the ICA.
- Emilio Rivera as Fabian, a member of the Syndicate.
- Rolf Kanies as Dr. Delriego / "The Hunter"
- Jerry Hoffmann as Franco
Hitman: Agent 47 centers on an elite assassin who was genetically engineered from conception to be the perfect killing machine, and is known only by the last two digits on the barcode tattooed on the back of his neck. He is the culmination of decades of researchand forty-six earlier Agent clonesendowing him with unprecedented strength, speed, stamina and intelligence. His latest target is a mega-corporation that plans to unlock the secret of Agent 47s past to create an army of killers whose powers surpass even his own. Teaming up with a young woman who may hold the secret to overcoming their powerful and clandestine enemies, 47 confronts stunning revelations about his own origins and squares off in an epic battle with his deadliest foe.